Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Seriously!

My last post was in October! Over 6 months ago! Wow.

So, life has had many ups and downs and ups and downs. Things come together, then things break apart.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm reading a great book called the E-myth. Those of you that are aware of the book are wondering what took my so long! It just never seemed to make the ticket, but I recently had another recommendation and couldn't put it off any longer. It's a fantastic book and reads like I think. Amazing that there is actually something out there that works the way I do. Things have felt lonely on that front for a while.

I call it the mommy memory. I'm learning who I am all over with this new brain of mine. It takes a while to learn how to think again.

I'm no more an athlete now than when I started this blog. Maybe that will change.

I'm not much more of a mommy or wife than I was, but at least I'm working on doing better in that arena.

Business Owner? Yeah, but this book is helping me understand why I've been holding back. Maybe we'll be able to push forward with some of this knowledge now.

I don't want to type long, cause I've got more of my book to read!

But one last little thing...We named our company, RH Fitness Systems. I don't know exactly why we chose the word "systems", but I find it curious that the key to our success will be just that. Time to start putting these things together instead of flying in the dark.

No comments: