Sunday, July 8, 2007

Balance

I'm supposed to work on my balance.

How does anyone else do it and manage it? Am I so completely off my rocker that I have to write down what my priorities and values are? Yes, I have to, but what took me this far off track?

Why do I work Sooooooooooooooo Much? I don't really enjoy doing it, yet I continue to year after year. (I don't enjoy the working too much part - I always enjoy actual work.)

Work - Home - Self
3 basic areas I can focus own and expand individual hats as necessary. But I brought my hats down on the title page of this blog, so I guess it makes sense. I just haven't started thinking that way.

There are people that making balance looks like a cake walk. I'd like to be one of those people.

This should tie in to "The Secret." What could I use as a visual for this? Hmmm....

No comments: