Sunday, July 8, 2007

Les Miserables

This has always been a favorite play of mine. I've seen it with my mom and Toby, in New York and Los Angeles, respectively. I own the soundtrack of the Broadway as well as a French version that is simply beautiful.

It is on a national tour and played here in Salt Lake City, with a few local actors at Pioneer Theatre. One of the local actresses was a member at our club. She was fantastic as well! I'm so excited for this opportunity of hers.

Well, I finally got it.

Listened to the soundtrack a thousand times. Sitting there with my husband in my current hometown (one I said I would never move back to), I finally got it.

"To Love Another Person Is To See The Face of God."

I got it.

I got the story. I got what spirituality is. I got what I've been looking for. I got it.

Now - how to live it everyday?

No comments: