Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's Crazy

Crazy to think I would have time to write in this daily, if not weekly.
Crazy to think it would help with changes and keeping me on task.
Crazy to think I'd follow through with anything I write.
Crazy to think sharing in this forum will be helpful.
Crazy to think not sharing in this forum will be helpful.
Crazy to be over 30.
Crazy to be a mom.
Crazy to be a business owner.
Crazy to still be alive and in one piece after all the stupid acts of dumbness I've committed.
Crazy to feel better after writing only 10 lines of thought.
Crazy to be up at 1:30 in the morning.
Crazy to want to stay awake and do more things.
Crazy to want more than 24 hours a day to accomplish things.
Crazy to say yes to anything else.
Crazy to sit with my daughter and think she ever fit in my belly.
Crazy to sit with my daughter and think she and I could own a business some day.
Crazy to sit with my daughter and here her sing and play the drums.
Crazy to sit with my daughter and have her tell me knock knock jokes.
Crazy to always be wondering what's next instead of enjoying what's right now.
Crazy to miss my friends as much as I do when I've always really been a loner.
Crazy to try to control the thoughts of my brain to focus in on ONLY one thing.
Crazy to be married for 10 years.
Crazy to not be a veterinarian - that was the plan since I was 12.

This crazy list could go on with my brain in overload right now, but one last thought...

Doesn't "crazy" just look like it's spelled wrong?! It just looks like a funny word.

No comments: